Sunday, May 16, 2010

Growing Up!

We are taking advantage of decent outdoor weather when we can get it!  We are so ready for it to be warm more of the time.  Liza loves sliding and has recently started performing a gymnastic finish with both hands in the air each time she comes down the slide. 

We didn't get the finish yesterday but we will try to capture it next time.


After sliding Daddy built a fire so we could make smores.  He was a little disappointed when Liza wasn't over the moon for her first smore.  She had a bite and was ready to slide again! 

Today we put up Liza's growth chart.  Apparently I should have put it up 14 inches ago!  Ooops!  I think I might be able to recreate some prior heights for her "permanent" record.


Here is Liza on her first official measurement of 36 and 1/8th inches!

 

No comments: