Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fishing with Daddy

Last year Santa Claus brought Liza a Dora the Explorer fishing pole and Bair has been waiting for good weather to break it in.  So on Saturday Liza and Bair had Daddy/daughter bonding time over fish at the Cody's pond. 

Apparently many fish were caught and Liza wasn't scared of them at all.  She wasn't much for touching them and made her Daddy take them off her line.  If Bair were writing this post he could tell you what type of fish that is but I can't!


She is getting a little braver and thinking about touching it...

They had a really fun time on Liza's first fishing adventure.  Since Saturday they've gone a second time and Liza wasn't as interested so her Daddy is worried about the novelty wearing off.  I'm not too worried because this morning as she was waking up she said "Daddy come get me.  I'm awake.  We can go fishing now!"

No comments: