Liza is such a hoot and she makes us laugh all the time. I don't know if you'll enjoy the videos as much as we do but we thought it was worth a shot. This video is of Liza "reading" the Noah book all by herself. Her favorite part is telling the animals night-night when she gets to last page.
Liza likes to sing Rock-a-bye Baby however she gets a little agitated if you don't substitute Dolly for Baby.
I'm sure I should have edited these to cut down on length but I didn't so fast forward or watch a few seconds whatever works best for you. In this video Liza would really like for Dolly to go to sleep. After this video was taken we attacked the box of hangers in her closet and order has been restored!
I left this video off the original post because I thought 3 was enough but what the heck...here you go!
1 comment:
Meg, never fear I'll take all of the Liza videos you want to send. I see the heat fan is already out there in Iowa!!! Love and Kisses to the family, Judi
Post a Comment