Nothing exciting here - just a typical morning! Mommy is running around trying to gather all necessary items, she is looking all over the house for my daycare book and can't find it. She calls Daddy on his cell phone (which he left in the kitchen) and then tries his office line which he doesn't answer. Fortunately, he calls back and my book is in his car so we go pick it up before going to Rita's! Meanwhile I'm enjoying my wagon wheel snack and thankful I only have to look cute for pictures.
I am about to start standing without holding onto anything. Oh I forgot to tell you I can clap and wave bye-bye. Come see me to see all my fun tricks!


3 comments:
Look at her standing like she's such a big girl and been doing it forever! So cute! ;)
Glad to see her sweater "dress" fits her about as well as Haley's fit her!!! :) She is a cutie! Give her kisses for me!
Now Meg, You know the drill...get all of that stuff together THE NIGHT BEFORE just like school! Don't know how you do all that you do anyway. You might be in for more trouble now that she is standing. Can walking be far behind? We love her.
Judi
Post a Comment