Thursday, August 21, 2008

Everyday Life

If someone told me, before I had Liza, that there would come a time in my life that I would tolerate an unpacked suitcase for weeks on end I would have called them a liar. Guess I'm the liar now. We've been home from vacation for 2.5 weeks and in the last day or two the final suitcase disappeared from the front hall. Call me a slacker! Being Liza's mother has become more important than a clean and organized house and while there are moments when the disorder sends me over the edge all I have to do is see Liza smile and I know the mess can wait.

I took a few pictures this morning as we were getting ready for work and Rita's. Liza loves to play with the Taggie ball that our friends the Clearys gave her. Her favorite thing to do is grab it and bury her face in it.


This is one of Liza's favorite new toys. It lights up, plays music, she can make it play 4 different instrument sounds and when she looks in the mirror at herself she laughs at loud. It's even funnier to her when Mommy or Daddy come up behind her and she can see us in the mirror too!


Okay Mom...I'm ready to go to Rita's now to see all my friends...do you think you could speed it up?

2 comments:

Rory Mullen said...

She looks like she's such a little thinker! Love the new photos!

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

OMG we have the same mirror thing! Haley LOVES it! So sweet!