Poppa, even though you are in Tennessee and you haven't been to visit me as much as Gran, I still love you and am anxious for you to play with me soon. Mommy tells me you say lots of funny things all the time so get ready to make me laugh.
Gaggy, I can't wait to meet you very soon; I look just like my Daddy so I'm sure you'll recognize me right off the bat. When I come to Florida I wonder if Mommy and Daddy will take me to the beach so I can feel sand; who knows maybe I'll try to eat it.
To all the wonderful men in my life - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH - LIZA
1 comment:
I love the sweet words and the picture of the three of you. How perfect is this? Thanks for sending it to the fan club. XXXOOO's Judi
Post a Comment